- Health Canada: Medical Use of Marihuana
- Canadian Cancer Society: Medical Marijuana Use in Cancer
- Veterans Affairs Canada
- Veteran Affairs Canada: Health-Related Travel
- History of Cannabinoid Science Research
- Canadian Mental Health Association: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Comprehensive Guide To Getting Recognition For Military Service In The Form Of Discounts, Special Offers, And Incentives.
For information on how the endocannabinoid system is a possible target to treat both the cognitive and emotional features of PTSD Click here
To read an interesting article on Cannabinoid modulation of prefrontal-limbic activation, during fear extinction learning and recall in humans Click here
To find out about new approaches to Pharmacological treatments of PTSD Click here
To read about how targeting the endocannabinoid system can treat haunting traumatic memories Click here
By clicking here, you can read information on how Cannabinoids and glucocoticoids modulate emotional memory after stress.
Information about how the Endocannabinoid system provides an avenue for evidence based treatment development for PTSD.
By clicking here, you can read important information on how Cannabinoid receptor expression and phosphorylation are differentially regulated between male and female cerebellum and brain stem after repeated stress.
Information about how Cannabinoids prevent the development of behavioral and Endocrine Alterations in a Rat Model of Intense Stress.
Read about how considerable evidence suggests that cannabinoids modulate the behavioural and physiological response to stressful events.