The Perfect Cannabis Infused Valentine’s Day Dinner
You will love this crunchy Garlicky Shrimp Bake recipe! Delicious, no fuss no muss recipe. Perfect for Valentine’s day.
Cannabis Oil Infused Shrimp Bowl
Ingredients (prep time 5 mins)
1/2 cup CannaOil
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup romano cheese, grated
3/4 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 Bag of large peeled uncooked frozen shrimps (31-40) counts
1 tbsb Sriracha hot sauce
1tsp of fish sauce (optional)
1 large clove of garlic minced
1 cup of jasmine or long grain rice
Preheat oven to 375F
Bake 20 mins
For salad dressing. Mix all ingredients in a jar with lid, shake well and set aside. Rinse shrimp under cold running water, pat dry. In a large bowl, add ½ cup of dressing, hot sauce garlic and shrimp, marinate for an hour. On a large cookie sheet, spread shrimps in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes. In the meantime cook rice as per package directions
The shrimps will be cooked when pink and sizzling, remove from oven and spoon over rice adding the drippings evenly over rice.
Bailey’s Chocolate Mousse
Deliciously light, fluffy chocolate mousse infused with the sweet flavor of Baileys Irish Cream. Perfect for Valentine’s day.
Serves:6 (1/2 cup) servings.
INGREDIENTS- Prep Time 15 mins
- 2 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tbsp. cold water
- ¼ c. boiling water
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder (for a more intense chocolate flavor, add 1 additional Tbsp.)
- 1½ c. heavy cream, very cold
- ½ c. Baileys Irish Cream, very cold
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Raspberries for garnish (optional)
- Before beginning, prep bowl and beaters by placing in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to chill.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; stir and let stand 1 minute to soften.
- Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Let stand to cool.
- Stir together sugar and cocoa in a large mixing bowl; add heavy cream.
- Beat at medium-high speed until stiff peaks form; gradually pour in Baileys, vanilla, and gelatin mixture, beating continuously at high speed until well-blended and soft peaks form.
- Let stand 5 minutes to thicken.
- Spoon into serving dishes and place in refrigerator to chill. (For a faster setting mousse, chill bowls before filling.)
- Chill 1 hour or until ready to serve.
October 2, 2017
August 29, 2017
April 3, 2017